Recent Posts

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweet Generosity.

Huge news, y'all.

I got a note from Christy in Seattle today I wanted to share with you all:

What sizes do you think would be most helpful to the bloggerhood? Let me know, because although all my "skinny" jeans might be too old or worn for anyone to want to wear them, in the spirit of sisterhood, I'm going to buy a brand new pair of jeans to send someone's way.


Christy!!!! You're amazing. Thank you so much!!!

So, everyone:

1. Visit her blog.
2. Participate in the poll on the right hand side of this blog so we can figure out which size jeans need to go out next.

WOO HOO!

Oh, and don't forget to enter for the first jeans (Size 16), so if you haven't yet, make sure to do that.


I love you guys,
Jenn

6 comments:

franki_vee said...

I read this and I got super excited... for about thirty seconds. I'm super short so my sizing is completely different than a normal person's. I really wish I could participate but I will never be a size 8 because a size 8 for someone my height is the equivalent of a 16 on normal people. Good luck with the blog though. I will be following you guys and cheering you on.

-Franki
http://brownbagsexy.blogspot.com

helderheid said...

I did this locally with those who were on HCG. I have given away pants from size 10-16. I am currently in a 6-8. I think I'll end up in a 2-4, so if anyone needs 6-8s a month from now, contact me!

helderheid said...

Franki, I'm 5' tall - perhaps we could do a petites' exchange???

http://journeytomeviahcg.blogspot.com/

DiPaola Momma said...

I LOVE this concept it's GREAT! What a way to support and encourage each other. I'd be STOKED to do a feature of YOUR blog on MY blog.. spread the love and all. Stop by and see what you think.. then check my profile for contact 411.

Mrs Swan said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME idea! Just ran across this and wow how cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous. Because I love you and your pants, I gave you the Gorgeous Blogger award. Swing by and pick it up when you can.
Sue

Post a Comment