Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Status on the size 12 jeans...

Well hello everyone!

I mailed out the size 16's to Frannie today, so she should get them in about 2 days. YAY!

I thought I'd update you all on the size 12 jeans I'm trying to shrink into so I can send my 14's on to Sue. :)




Here are a few photos of me in the same size 12's on Memorial Day of 2006, and they were baggy:




I'm hoping that I can lose another five pounds by the 26th when I go to Denver, and definitely should be able to lose a further five to ten pounds by the time Thanksgiving rolls around. Sue, I hope you're ready for themsdarnedpants! :)

Stay tuned for an update on the size 16's! I hope to get a post from Frannie before the end of the week. :)

~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Man, I always wished I had a bootie!

Annabelle said...

You are almost there! How exciting.

Sharon said...

Looking great!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... you really look amazing in those jeans! Well done!

Amy said...

Wow, those pants are almost perfect. Sooooo close! You're gonna have to take the (ex) out of your name!

MMM said...

Woo Who! It's the incredible shrinking women! LOL

Denise said...

I want to join this party! I will look in my closet when I get home and *hopefully* find some too big jeans...

Ally Wasmund said...

you are doing wonderful!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I got to be your 100th follower! Do I win a prize?! Congrats on the size 12! I'm right there with ya. It's so exciting!

Post a Comment