Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Want to Get into my Pants?

Read below for Jewlia Goulia's pantastic pants tale!  Read through, then enter at the bottom to win this fabulous twosome of size 24 pants!

~Jenn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Literally. . .

If you want to get into my pants keep reading.

You know Jenn (ExHotGirl) right? Who doesn't!?

Well, besides her personal weight-loss blog, her photography blog, and her dream journal blog, Jenn also runs an awesome blog called The Bloggerhood of the Traveling Not So Fat Pants.

The premise of the site is pretty simple. . . a pair of pants starts with one reader/blogger until she (he?) has lost enough weight to drop to the next size. From there, the jeans she has outgrown are auctioned off to others fighting the good (weight-loss) fight.

In March, I won the opportunity to receive a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts from the amazing Josie at 35 and Shrinking. (Check her blog out, she is amazing!)

Unfortunately, by the time I received the size 24W jeans in the mail, I had already outgrown them.

This is where you come in. The 2 pairs of jeans are sitting, unworn in my house and are just itching to strut their stuff. (Especially the capri's - it's summer people!)



Would you like to be a part of this awesome chain?

I look forward to passing along my pants!

So, who wants to get into them?

;)

------------------------------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally want to get into your pants!! ESPECIALLY the capris!

Teale said...

Love this idea! Would definately love to get in those pants! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea. I wish I would've done this w/a pair of my fav. jeans. I've gone from an 18 to a 10 and kept it off for a year. I would like to go lower but--dang it--it's a hell of a lot of work. I'm checking out your other blogs.

http://tanyah66.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Wow, I just stumbled across your blog - I'm new and am following my own losing weight by numbers game via my jeans size rather than obsessing about lbs ( which I have tried and got very obsessed about in the past)
Great to have found your blog - will follow along
Dawn

Post a Comment