Recent Posts

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The 18's have arrived!

Muffin Top

(Original post can be found here at Lorie's Blog)

First of all I apologize for being gone so long. I have been busy but it has been all good. I have lots of good news to share!! I will start with this post and do a follow up post after weigh in tonight.

I have been following this blog for a while. It's really interesting. They pass pants around with the idea of the recipient shrinking right out of the pants. I entered when I saw a post that this girl was ready to pass on her size 18's. I have been wearing pants that require a belt for a while now. I also have been hanging around in the same weight range. I needed a new motivation so I entered. I WON THE PANTS!! The came in the mail Monday and I finally put them on today. I was so excited! They are a little snug but I know I will be out of them soon.

I tried to take pictures myself but I just couldn't do it. I made my son take these this morning. He was not to excited about it and acted like I was a weirdo. The picture quality is not that great but again, he's only 12 and he doesn't care. As you can see, I had to stand in front of the TV to get his attention. I am a little self conscious about these pictures but I think it is an important step to reaching my inner skinny and getting back on track again. So here is my muffin top.....don't laugh!! I like to describe my shape as a cylinder with arms and legs. It's very difficult to find pants that fit right. LOL






So stay tuned and I will tell you later about my progress (yes there has been progress!), school, work, and big changes coming up. I also was given an award!! See you later!!

4 comments:

Julia said...

You go. I am excited to watch/see your progress and all the other awesome things going on for you.

I have a feeling you'll be in those 18's in no time!

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

MMM said...

Aww....there are my old friends! I hope you enjoy your time with them as much as I did!!! Do you just LOVE how they make your butt look????

Good luck my dear!
MMM
Fbbmomm

MMM said...

LORI!!! We want pictures and a post! How is it going my bloggerhood sister?

Maya said...

JENNIFER!!!!!! ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS!!!!!

Post a Comment